Continuing Education students admitted to a certificate program and actively taking courses are eligible to receive the 'Visiting Student' membership rate. This discounted rate on a four month All Access membership at the University of Calgary Active Living Facilities will allow you to enjoy the convenience of world class facilities right on campus!
The facilities include:
- The Fitness Centre: 10,500 sq. feet of weight training and cardiovascular machines and a six lane, 200 m running track
- Racquet Centre: With 13 squash courts, 4 racquetball courts, 4 seasonal outdoor courts and 10 badminton courts
- Aquatic Centre: 50 m Olympic size pool
- Olympic Oval: Including a 450 m two lane running track and skating on the fastest ice in the world!
- Climbing and bouldering walls
To receive this special rate, please contact Continuing Education at 403-220-2866, or via email to request a letter confirming your program admission.
For the current 'Visiting Student' membership rate click here. For more information or for tours please contact the Membership Services Coordinator at 403-220-6562.